Why wait for your insurance to mature to enjoy life? Cash Advance makes lump sum payments every three years.
Don’t wait for old age to enjoy the benefits from your insurance policy. Cash Advance is a financial plan that protects you at a reasonable cost while making periodic payments every 3 years. So go on, have a little fun with your insurance!
Key Features of Product
Who would benefit from Cash Advance?
- The young, and young at heart
- Those looking for an investment with quick returns
Enjoy the benefits
- Survival Benefits-you will receive advance payments every 3 years plus the bonuses with the final payment when the policy matures.
- Natural Death Benefit paid even if all advance payments have been made
- Accidental Death Benefit paid even if all advance payments have been made
Sign-up today to enjoy
- Hassle free sign-up process
- Minimal medical check-ups
- Cooling off period should you change your mind
Download the sign up form here
- Premium Period-: 3-33 years
- Eligibility-: Minimum 19 years and maximum 60 years at entry
- Maximum maturity of 65 years
Learn more about Cash Advance
Additional benefits covered under the policy include-:
- In the event of total permanent disablement due to an accident or sickness the Cash Advance policy will pay the Insured Amount. You will also receive automatic additional cover for up to 8 times the Insured Amount when you take the enhanced protection mentioned under Accidental Death Benefit above. Note-: Total Life Risk (Natural + Accidental) should be equal to 15 times the basic sum assured.
- Protection from 25 Critical Illnesses, which will help you meet the cost of treating a serious illness either in Sri Lanka or abroad, subject to the terms of the policy. (a sum equivalent to the insured amount will be paid) You can increase this benefit by up to 40% value of the total Life covers taken for a modest additional premium.
- If you are partially but permanently disabled due to an accident, you might find your capacity to earn a stable income impaired. Cash Advance will pay you a specified percentage of four times the Insured Amount depending on the nature of the disablement.
- Private medical healthcare is expensive-for a nominal additional premium avail yourself of an Annual Hospitalisation Cash Plan for up to 1% of the Insured Amount per day (subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000 per day), up to 180 days (excluding the first 3 days in hospital). You will be entitled to this benefit each year, irrespective of claims made in previous years.
- For children this applies as 1% of the sum assured subject to a maximum of Rs. 10,000.
- Spouse Insurance-include your spouse for the benefits shown above.
- Insurance for children below 18-: All eligible children can be included in the Annual Hospitalisation Cash Plan.