A 20 year plan with lifetime hospitalization and benefits.
Janashakthi Life Unlimited is a unique 20 year plan with benefits that continue even after the policy matures. It’s a ‘life’ insurance policy, but you won’t be paying for a lifetime!
Key Features of Product
Who would benefit from Janashakthi Life Unlimited?
People who :
- Are primary income-earners of a family
- 35+, mid and upper income earner
- Are newly married
Enjoy the benefits
- Lifetime medical protection without payment of premium after 20th year
- Life-long natural and accident death insurance without payment of premium after 20th year
- 150% of insured amount at maturity
Sign-up today to enjoy
- Hassle free sign-up process
- Cooling off period should you change your mind
Download the sign up form here
- Premium Period : 20 years
- Eligibility : Minimum 18 years and maximum 50 years at entry
- Maximum maturity : 70years
Learn more about Janashakthi Life Unlimited-:
This is an illustration of a typical Janashakthi Life Unlimited policy where the basic sum insured is Rs.400,000
- Hospitalisation Benefit :You are covered for Rs.80,000 per year for the 20 year period or cash plan Rs. 2,000 per day.
- Critical Illness Insurance : If you are diagnosed with any of the 25 critical illnesses listed by us you will receive a payment equivalent to the Insured Amount i.e. in this instance Rs.400,000 (subject to policy terms & conditions).
- Natural Death Benefit : pays the Insured Amount, in this instance Rs.400,000 to your loved ones.
- Personal Accident Death Benefit : pays twice the Insured Amount and in this instance Rs.800,000. Total payment in this instance would be Rs 1.2 million
- Total and Permanent Disability (due to sickness or accident) : In the event of your total and permanent disablement the policy pays 3 times the insured amount. In this instance you would receive Rs.1.2 million
- Partial Permanent Disability (due to accident) : a specified % of the Insured Amount (in this instance Rs.800,000), depending on the nature of the disablement. (Even if the policy matures, certain critical benefits will continue as long as you live, without payment of any additional premium.)
- Hospitalisation Benefit : Your hospitalisation benefits will continue throughout your lifetime. In this instance it will be Rs.80,000 per year for as long as you live or cash plan of Rs.2,000 per day.
- Natural Death Benefit : 20% of the Insured Amount, and in this instance Rs.80,000 will be paid to your nominated beneficiary upon your death.
- Accidental Death Benefit : A sum equivalent to the basic Insured Amount and in this instance Rs.400,000 will be paid to your nominated beneficiary in the event of death by accident.
Here’s how you can make an already great cover even better :
- For a nominal additional premium, enhance your life cover by up to 8 times the Insured Amount, and the Personal Accident cover (death, total & permanent disability, partial & permanent disability) by up to 15 times the Insured Amount. Critical Illness cover can be enhanced by up to 40% of additional life covers as well.
- For nominal additional premium include your spouse under this policy. Your spouse will receive life cover up to the same value of your policy cover. Personal Accident (death, total & permanent disability, partial & permanent disability) and Critical Illness covers can also be taken up by your spouse up to the same value of your policy cover.
- Annual Hospitalisation Cash Plan : Receive up to 1% of the Insured Amount per day, for up to 180 days (excluding the first 3 days in hospital). Your spouse will also be entitled to this benefit each year, irrespective of claims in previous years.
- Children below 18 years of age can be included on the Annual Hospitalisation Cash Plan.