While you work hard to look after your family, life sometimes throws a curveball at you. How would your family cope in the event of your death or terminal illness? Keep your life on track through sickness or injury and join hundreds of Janashakthi Life Insurance Policyholders – all comforted in the knowledge that their loved ones will be protected from financial hardships should anything happen to you.
Let us create a tailor made policy for you and your family. Simply click on ‘Plan your Policy’ or browse through our life covers and choose one that best fits you and your family.
Give wings to their dreams with Shilpashakthi, a unique policy that creates two funds in one for your child.
What parent doesn’t want to ...
How does it work?
Shilpashakthi builds two funds for your child :
- The first fund will make quarterly lump sum payments during the last 5 years of the child’s education-you can plan this so they receive this during their Ordinary and Advanced level studies.
- The second fund will make further lump sum payments at the end of the plan, to further your child’s tertiary education.
Who would benefit from Shilpashakthi?
- Middle / Upper income earners with children below 12 years of age
- Parents of children in international schools
Enjoy the benefits
- Two funds are created for your child-one for secondary education and the other for their university years.
- Financial stability for your child’s educational progress in the event of a parental death or disability.
- The cover enables you to insure your child for hospitalization, should you so choose.