Worldwide Travel insurance in partnership with Dialog
Any Dialog customer could now travel the world including USA & Canada in complete peace of mind
Dialog and Janashakthi Insurance, considered to be the leading trendsettors and innovators in their respective fields have taken both mobile and insurance industries by storm with their latest joint venture in providing worldwide travel insurance for just Rs 175/- a day ( including taxes). Over 7 Million Dialog customers can now purchase this unique worldwide travel insurance through a few clicks from the Dialog mobile phones
Dialog Subscribers could dial simply #103#, even after boarding the aircraft but before the take-off, to avail for this unique protection during their overseas stay. Alternatively they can also visit one of the Dialog service centers with their passport and activate this package.
24 hr any assistance please call our Hotline +94 11 2303300
You may also visit Dialog for further details
|Table of Benefits
||Reimbursement of Indoor Hospitalization Expenses
||Personal Accident - The insured sustaining bodily injury by accidental, visible and violent means which solely and independently of any other cause within (12) calendar Months of the date of the accident resulting in the insured person suffering:
- Death or
- Loss of two limbs or both eyes or
- Loss of one limb and one eye or
- Permanent disablement.
||Loss of Baggage & Personal Effects
||1) Single item limit (unless specifically declared)
Terms and conditions
which are imposed in the policy.
- The above benefits will be on reimbursement basis with claims payable in Sri Lanka.
- Age limit must be below 60 years
- If age is 15 years or below, death benefit under Personal Accident is limited to US $ 2,000/-
- All proposers must be residents of Sri Lanka
- No trip shall exceed 180 Days
- There should be no break in coverage in-between
- Cover should be obtained prior to departure
- Cover Days can be extended subject to no break in coverage in-between
under the policy
- Claims arising from any defect, infirmity, illness or condition which an insured person has prior knowledge.
- Out Patient (OPD) Claims
- War, civil war, rebellion, and similar organised hostilities
- Any manual work carried out during the trip
- Claims arising from childbirth or pregnancy
- Any expenses incurred more than 12 Months after planned completion of the covered trip
- Claims and expenses arising from or aggravated by alcohol or drug abuse or dependency
- Loss not reported to police or appropriate authority (e.g. airline, hotel or police) within 24 hours of discovery and for which a Police or Property Irregularity Report is not obtained
- Children below 6 Months
- Loss of Mobile Phones carried by the policy holder whilst on a covered trip