Janashakthi Full Option
Driving is risky business and we all need protection. Invest in the country’s most comprehensive motor insurance policies and let us take care of you while on the road. Janashakthi Full Option provides extensive benefits to the owner of the vehicle, occupants and even pedestrians while going beyond the norm to give you extra benefits at no extra cost.
Choose from our extensive range of services available to you as a Janashakthi Full Option Policyholder-:
- Around the clock Customer Care
- You could be stuck in the middle of nowhere at midnight with a car that won’t start. Simply dial 011 2303300 and one of our Janashakthi Customer Care professionals will be ready to assist you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- On-site claim approval Motor accident?
- Our team of Professional Assessors will visit you promptly at the site of the accident and assist you to reach an instant settlement.
- No police report required
- If you’ve had a Janashakthi Assessor evaluate the accident, then save yourself the hassle of making a police report for insurance purposes. While it is the law that all accidents must be reported to the police, Janashakthi do not require a police report to settle your claim. We want to get you back on the road with as little inconvenience as possible. Save yourself the paperwork and get our Assessors working on your claim on-site straight away.
- Full Option Auto Centre
- As the only insurer to fully own and run a collision repair centre, at Janashakthi we’ve gone that extra mile to get you back on the road faster. The Full Option Auto Centre uses the latest and best in technology for getting your vehicle back into mint condition.
- Cash for replacement vehicle
- We understand the expenses that seem to pile up when your car is out of commission following an accident which is why you’ll receive a generous allowance for the replacement of your vehicle for 10 days after the first four days have lapsed.
- Cars and dual purpose vehicle (private and hired)-: Rs.1500 per day
- Three-wheelers-: Rs.500 per day
- Island-wide garage network
- No Claim Bonus protection for a small premium (conditions apply)
- Third party fire and theft insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance for dependants In the unfortunate event of death, (driver or passenger) dependants will receive Rs. 100, 000 within 90 days of the accident (excluding motorcycles).
- Rs. 50,000 cash for hospitalisation
- If you or any of your passengers are hurt and hospitalised we’ll pay Rs.2, 500 per day for 20 days. This is activated 48 hours after the accident.
- 15 day grace cover
- Don't worry about waking up one day to find your policy has lapsed. We will continue to provide you with automatic third party insurance for 15 days after the policy expiry date.
- Rs. 25,000 Pedestrian Cover
- We don't want you to bear any financial burden in the event of a fatal accident caused by a vehicle insured by Janashakthi. In this unfortunate event the deceased pedestrian’s next of kin will receive Rs. 25, 000.
Download the sign up form here
Full Option Locator is an application designed by Janashakthi Insurance PLC to identify your location in the event of an accident or emergency to assist you. This App is integrated with Janashakthi Insurance PLC Full Option Geography Information System which enables to locate where you are in the event of an accident or other emergency just at the flip of a button. Anyone with a Smart/Android phone could submit the location and there is no activation of the Data Package (Internet) is required as this App will connect us through a SMS gateway.
This App is especially designed for motorists but would enable us to locate your whereabouts in other emergencies as well and to contact and assist you. Full Option Locator will surely help you to be comfortable reducing the hassle of directing us to where you are in the event of an accident/emergency.
Full Option Locator Android App
Access Full Option Locator using any Smartphone
Log in to the mobile site today and experience the world at your fingertips.
Now any smartphone user can visit the Janashakthi mobile site - mobile.janashakthi.com and report an accident by tapping on "Report Accident/ Emergency" option. Also check out the nearest Janashakthi Branches, Police Stations, Hospitals, Garages, etc from your mobile.
* Enabling the GPS Locations services would help to get much accurate information of your location.