Janashakthi Pay Direct
Carry your Janashakthi Pay Direct card wherever you go… A pressing moment may arise when you least expect it. Janashakthi Pay Direct will be by your side availing the best hospitals in Sri Lanka allowing a cashless entry, stay and get the best medical treatment and checkout.*
- No more deposits to enter any of our partner hospitals through our Pay Direct Hospitalisation plan
- Even your overseas hospitalisation expenses are reimbursed
- Recurring ailments are not excluded at renewal
- If "family basis" option is selected any number of children under 18 years of age are covered. All newborn babies are covered from the moment they are born.
- If indoor treatment is availed at a government hospital, 0.5% of the annual limit will be granted per day up to a maximum of 50 days
- Direct settlement of claims to our partner hospitals
- Hospitalisation bills are scrutinised by our specialised medical unit to ensure accurate charges by the hospitals, fair/speedy settlements
- All your queries are supported through a 24-hour Call Centre
|Scheme Benefits in Rs.
||Scheme Description % A B C
|| Annual limit
|| Maximum limit per event
||80% of (a)
|| Maximum room charges per day
||2% of (a)
|| Annual sub limit on Room charges, Admission charges, Administrative fees
||35% of (a)
|| Annual sub limit on Surgeon fees, Anesthetist, Consultant fees,Doctors charges, Paediatri -cian charges, Nursing Charges, Drugs, IV Fluids,Injections, Operation Theatre, Ward Testing, Surgical Supplies, Blood and Sundries.
||50% of (a)
|| Annual sub limit on Echocardio -graph, ECG, Physiotherapy, Investigation, X-ray, Ultrasound Scan, Scanning, Pathological Lab Test, Laboratory, Incubator, (Specialized Services)
||15% of (a)
How do I make a claim?
- In case of hospitalisation in any hospital of our Approved Hospital list please contact our Call Centre No. 011 2303300 prior to admission (however in case of an emergency you may notify our Call Centre after the admission as early as possible).
- Produce your personalized ‘Pay Direct’ membership card to waive off the deposit and ensure cashless admission.
- Fill the claim intimation form and submit to the representative who will visit you at the hospital.
Click here for a list of approved hospitals
- If you were hospitalized at a non-partnered hospital, you may submit the claim on a reimbursement basis after the hospital bill is paid by you.
- You will be required to bear 10% of the total bill and any other non-admissible expenses on each and every claim at checkout stage.
- Recurring ailments are not excluded at renewal.
- If indoor treatment is availed at a government hospital, 0.5% of the annual limit will be granted per day up to a maximum of 50 days.
- Hospitalisation bills are scrutinised by our specialised medical unit to ensure accurate charges by the hospitals, fair/speedy settlement.
*You will be required to bear 10% of the total bill and any other non admissible expenses on each and every claim at checkout stage.