ASSISTANT MANAGER – HR OPERATIONS
We are looking for a talented, confident professional to join our HR team as Assistant Manager – HR Operations to join the Janashakthi Life journey.
At Janashakthi Life, we believe in a singular purpose of uplifting lives and empowering the dreams of our customers, employees, partners or stakeholders. We know that our strengths lie in the diverse talents and personalities of our people, who truly are the spice of life at Janashakthi Life.
With customers at the heart of our business, we ensure that every member of the Janashakthi family works together to strengthen the salesforce to serve our valued customers, every day better than the day before.
We are looking for a talented, confident professional to join our HR team as Assistant Manager – HR Operations, who is inspired by purpose and energised by the opportunity to provide a service beyond Insurance to join the Janashakthi Life journey.
- Develop positive working relationships with Company managers and staff to facilitate change, and implement continuous improvement initiatives to achieve Company goals.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for employee inquiries and concerns, including addressing demands, grievances, absences, etc., refereeing disputes, participating in disciplinary and termination meetings, and conducting exit interviews.
- Serve as the primary point person for benefits management issues and needs for staff, including managing benefits, evaluating cost-effectiveness of benefits, proactively developing resources such as quick guides for benefits and processes, and developing and conducting periodic trainings on HR policies, procedures and benefits.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory laws, guidelines and standards.
- Assist Head of HR in the manpower planning and HR budgeting processes.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance while managing all Industrial Relations related matters, including legal cases.
- In coordination with the Head of HR, manage recruitment efforts, including writing job postings, advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, conducting reference checks and background checks, and drafting offer letters.
- Responsible for payroll services and processing, including processing attendance and payroll data, reporting to payroll services, check verification and distribution, administering all tax and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in various HR projects as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree or professional qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in the capacity of Senior HR Executive.
- Knowledge and experience in overall HR operations and labour regulations.
If this profile describes you, please e-mail your detailed CV along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees, to reach us on email@example.com, on or before 30th of May 2019. Please indicate the Job Title on the subject line of your email.